Saturday, June 23, 2007

So Happy!


So today I went in and spoke with the owner of the Mail Center place, Wayne. (The one who was interested in stocking my candles in his store.) Welll, I went in, and showed him my candles, the scents, and a tester in which I have been testing to show him that my candle have an even burn all the way down to the bottom, and they don't lose their scent at all. He was extremely impressed with my candles, and my presentation, so he wants them in ASAP. He also wants to sell them online. (He has a "Store" online.) He said if it goes good, he has a friend at another location in San Antonio, and he will definitely tell him about me, so Yay for me.. Ha!

Here are my labels, as you can see on my jar, I designed them, I looked at a lot of different companies labels and I picked what I liked and went from there. What do you think? :0)

Anyhow, not a lot going on, just babysitting the 4 month old, she's being really good. I love kids, I can't wait until I have my own. One day...

That's all for now folks, here are more pics of my labels. I don't have one same label, I like it to be a bit colorful, and appealing to the eye.

Have a great weekend!
Kim

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



(Excuse the water drops on some of them, it's been raining non-stop in San Antonio, and it just so happened to get my label sheets wet. Oh well, I can always print more. Also, I don't have that website domain just yet, I'm purchasing it this week, so if you happen to go to it and it's not a running website.. you'll know why. :0) These were just for presentation showing the guy what the labels will look like, and the site name.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay im excited for you! i love the labels too. im hoping to start my own business once my coworker tells me if its working out for her (she is doing the SMC thing).. if i do, I would gladly help you sell some too :)

Jill said...

Three cheers for mom! Sounds like she's got you a great contact!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

love your labels and the scents sound divine!