Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy Busy Busy


Wow, firstly, I have to say I give Mom's/Dad's a standing ovation. I've had Erica (My 4mo cousin) since this past Friday, and let me tell you, while she's an amazing baby, hardly gives any fuss, it's still REALLY REALLY hard. Especially when my husband is at work, and I'm doing it on my own. You sometimes forget to eat, have to squeeze a 10 minute shower in between her naps, her feedings in the middle of the night. It's just a never ending job, now I TRULY understand when a Mom says, "It's a 24 hour job." It really really is, but, I love that little girl, and I'd do it all over again. :0)

Seems as though there is more rain heading our way. As much as I love the rain, it's been raining way too much. I love taking the baby out for a walk in her stroller in the early evenings. It's good exercise, and she loves all her surroundings.

Thursday I need to buckle down on all the candles I need to make for the store in which I will be stocking my candles in. I'm also looking for a really cute shelf, kind of rustic looking, maybe white, with wood peaking from the back, or just plain wood. I want to decorate the shelf so my candles pop more. I need to place a new order for wax/scents. I can't wait for fall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall. Especially when it's kind of cool outside, and it's cozy inside with a nice candle lit, and the aroma filling your house. For the 4th of July, I'm making triple layered candles, with 3 different scents, and of course red/white/blue. That should be lots of fun.

Anyhow.. I will be going for now, the baby is asleep, and I should take advantage of it. ;)

Have a wonderful day!
Kim

No comments: